Saturday, September 15, 2012

ELIZABETH ARDEN PREVAGE LINE

UPDATED December 9, 2014

A WINNER IN MY BOOK!!

PREVAGE~ Try the EA product, Lash + Brow Serum, I have read many raving reviews, and I have it myself for LONGER lashes!!!

clinically proven!

Paraben free, too!

RESULTS:  I have been using this product now for several weeks off and on, it is hard fro me to do every night as my eyes are sensitive and need a rest, but alternating nights is fine for my sensitive eyes, and YES, I have noticed more healthy, longer lashes.  Not thickness, but definitely longer.  I did not use mascara for several weeks, yes girls, you can go without it!  AND, when I used some just gently, bareMinerals is a good one I used, I definitely noticed my lashes were longer and strengthened.

PLUS, if you administer every other night, you prolong the use of the product!

If you do not want to use prescription lash lengtheners that may discolor, yes discolor blue irises, this Elizabeth Arden product is for you!

Here are some EA products that have staying power and look fabulous:

I am so excited to share my knowledge with you regarding Elizabeth Arden's Prevage skincare products.  I have been researching their Prevage offering for over a year now, have tried their Prevage serum for several months and will definitely get more. 


Prevage Elizabeth Arden

I saw a Dr. Oz show that touted the ingredients in the Prevage line as compared to other products out there.  Scientifically the ingredient Idebenone Ester also known as "hydroxydecy ubiquinone" proves to be a superior technology, from the Elizabeth Arden website:
"Idebenone is currently the most effective** molecule for use in preventing and addressing the impact of oxidative stress on the skin." - Dr. David H McDaniel, Director, Institute of Anti-Aging Research. 
**For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. EPF® and Environmental Protection Factor™ are certification marks and trademarks owned by Pharma Cosmetix Research, L.L.C. 
**Consumer test conducted on 102 women age 25-65 over 4 weeks  
                                                                  
I like to shop for Elizabeth Arden products at Macys, and online at Amazon because of discounts (but then you probably will not benefit from a promotion, but will get a lower price), at the company website Elizabeth Arden, and even here on my site Fit Beauty and You for promotion specials!

Here's the link at Macys which has the data for the Elizabeth Arden daily serum I have tried and really like, please see Prevage Face Advanced Anti-Aging Serum.


               For fragrance, I love their Green Tea, great for on the tennis court!  


Green Tea Parfum at Elizabeth Arden
Green Tea Parfum by Elizabeth Arden is a lovely scent with tea like tones for all day wear, great before a tennis match, I have it on my birthday request list, give it a try! 

Also, cannot resist telling you about  Elizabeth Arden  Beautiful Color Eyeshadow, get them with the promotion going on!  Check out these new  eyeshadows that tighten, lift and smooth the lids!  Great for over 40+ beauties! Here is the data from their website:
TEST RESULTS 
- 100% say they’re gentle enough for their eyelid skin- 99% report it’s easy to apply and comfortable to wear- 96% report works well with all skin types- 93% report that these perfectly paired colors glide on evenly without creasing- 93% report eyelids look smoothed- 90% report that these eye shadows are long wearing & have staying power- Over 65% said their eyes looked smoother and more youthful- 69% said their eye lids had a firmer look- 67% said it gives their eyes a more youthful appearance
See this lovely shade called Innocence, pale pink will enhance any skin tone and applied over the entire eyelid will give the appearance of a brighter look:

Innocence Eye Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment