Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BEAUTY TIPS IN A NUTSHELL

Tennis clinic this morning, as a left-hander, doubles partners either love you or get frustrated, there is no in- between!

Obviously, it's best to try different tennis partners and BE HONEST with each other, as we did today, and our dialogue worked out well in planning for our future matches.  

I also play singles, which eliminates the learning curve for partner compatibility, you are solely on your own, sink or swim!  This group is 10 years younger than myself, I love it when women get together and discuss their ages, this is an honest group mind you, so I revealed my age, 56, and they were amazed. 

But I have to ask, what do they think 56 looks like? :) I am always complimented none the less, which is very kind of these inquisitive ladies, and the aggressive one (yes, she liked me as partner on the deuce court) asked the very popular question, very flattering always to me, 'What do you do?'

 My answer in a nutshell, as we are all pressed for time: 1) be HONEST with yourself and others 2) drink LOTS of water, 3) don't worry too much, and 4) laugh A LOT!!  

Have a great day, it is here for you, 24 hours. ☼

H2O + Logo (234x60)

No comments:

Post a Comment