Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

To All My Readers,

Thank you so very much for a terrific 2014, and onward to 2015!


A toast!
So much to look forward to in 2015!

I have been researching nutrition, and that field of health and wellness will grow by 21% in the next 10 years due to an aging population and increased health awareness and what we put in and on our bodies.

Yes, I can say we actually wear what we eat and apply to our skin.  If I had more time, the fields of nutrition and health would be my areas of expertise for an advanced degree. There is so much data and available research, how could anyone really not want to sort through the myriad of choices we make every day to really learn what makes for an optimized, healthy and fit life? 

Studying, learning and going back to university is a great option to be immersed in the data, the lab results, the deep research. Having valued professionals on hand is another great option to really sort out what is best for each person, and I cannot stress enough for you to continually do your own research, ask a lot of questions!

As my heart is in publishing, I happily remain your publisher, and for 2015 plan to seek out those professionals for you to share their expert knowledge regarding nutrition and wellness with the ultimate goal in mind: beauty from the inside out. Special emphasis is definitely on nutrition and skincare, again, what we put in and on our bodies has such an impact on our overall wellness and well being.

We do need nutrition, we do need skincare! AND, of course, we do need fitness, and as you know tennis is my platform for physical health.  

I am also working on other areas of wellness and will be sharing a new professional affiliation of mine in the near future with Japanese company Nikken. I have signed on as a consultant and am thrilled to be a part of their network. Stay tuned for cutting edge data and articles in that new realm.

I am truly so excited for the new year 2015, as each year progresses we do get better, and I am very happy to share all that knowledge with you and to have you along with me as I grow along with you. 

Ultimately, the world advances as well, and for that we have the comfort of knowing that our efforts are worthwhile and fruitful.

Really think about your own new year's resolution, I think you already know what mine is! To stay on track and offer the best advice and backed up data I can find for you, my Readers!

Have a very Happy New Year 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment