Thursday, February 7, 2013

ESTEE LAUDER SPRING 2013


online exclusive
From one Constance to another, a big welcome to Constance Jablonski as the face for the Estee Lauder "Pretty Naughty" spring 2013 Collection! Soft, spring tones of pink, charcoal and putty make for a natural yet defined look.

May we suggest~


at Bloomingdales Advanced Night Repair Eye $52
This eye serum applies smooth and lasts a LONG time, use the accompanying wand to keep nice and clean to last up to 6 six months!

More on Night Repair technologies~


NIGHT REPAIR COMPLEX, a MUST!!!



Both Night Repair Eye and Night Repair Link for these skincare products at Macys!!

See below for MORE on Night Repair for face and eyes.

Check out the Estee Lauder site for a makeup demonstration, some color coordinating, and relax and enjoy these beautiful colors, mixing warm with cool, who knew? 

Here is  a great video inspired by the City of Lights ~ Paris!




I just love Estee Lauder nail color, here is Chaos, what's in a name??
pure color $20 US
Estee Lauder nail color is truly lasting, I use a base coat, two layers of color, and top coat.  Applied in one sitting. After heavy use of hands the color will last up to 5 days, even longer depending on what I am doing!

While shopping for Estee Lauder, you may also want to try:
at Macys
 Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Cream
The Re-Nutriv line is luxurious, try this as it is perfect for the upcoming dryer months for taken care of faces!  You can try it at Nordstrom, carries the entire line.

I am currently using the Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Cream, together with Ultimate Lift Age Correcting eye cream. They both apply evenly with some light texture for tightening, and the eye cream is fine for my VERY sensitive eyes.  Thank goodness, an eye cream that I can use! A little bit goes a long way.
Some nostalgia: the Re-Nutriv line reminds me of the Ultima II line that I represented in 1979! Today, Ultima II can still be found in China and Hong Kong. The Re-Nutriv quality is rewarding and trustworthy. I feel like I am doing the right thing for myself when applying it, and the benefits stay with me all day. The gold and silver packaging is also similar to Ultima II, fit for a queen!

I use frequently~

Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye and Advanced Night Repair:   

The Night Repair Eye can actually be used evening or day.  My eyes are extremely sensitive, so I use a tiny bit around the entire eye area during the day.  It absorbs quickly, and if you want to use a concealer that is fine, there is no clumping or discoloring. It creates a thin shield to protect and nourish throughout the day, I love it!

The Advanced Night Repair Recovery is a product I have used at night for over twenty years, and I keep returning to it as it applies so cleanly, almost like a serum. No breakouts, and it tightens and smooths preparing skin for the next day.  I am not a big night cream fan, so this is a winner in my book!

Besides finding all these products on the Estee Lauder website, at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, here below is a direct link to Bloomingdales~

The link at Bloomingdales  for the Night Repair.

I use both of these skin products consistently, and will definitely buy them again for myself.  If you can, it is good to try a sample first to test any sensitivity to the product, or get one in a special, as here today. The bottle sizes for both are very good and last about six months for me. Be sure to store in a cabinet for best shelf life. 

Check out this double toned mascara! How many times have I used brown on lower lashes for a softened look, then added black to the upper lashes?? 

FINALLY an all in one mascara!

at Macys, finally a two tone mascara! black/brown

Stay well and stand tall, you have earned it!! 
Spring is early this year, according to Punxsutawney Phil, the national United States official groundhog  for Ground Hog Day February 2nd :)

You may want to try Estee, a unique lasting fragrance that evokes its namesake~


No comments:

Post a Comment